NLS - Body Scan shows
1Accuracy 96% -98%!
2Carries out the whole body analysis in less than an hour!
3Finds irregularities and changes in health at the cellular level!
4Has the most technologically advanced meta-therapy program!
5Body Scan is the most effective health management system!
6Not only can you see the current state of health of internal organs, but also learn about health trends for the next 3-5 years!
The possibility of analysis
- 688 disease entities
- 916 herbal supplements and preparations
- 1498 homeopathic medicines
- 967 allergens / allopathy
- 3381 total of all preparations and frequencies for reprint
- 877 reports on authorities
- 128 pathogens and viruses to be detected
- 120,000 possible tests to perform
Magnetic Scanner NLS diagnoses
- cardiovascular system,
- digestive tract,
- the genito-urinary system,
- musculoskeletal system,
- respiratory system,
- sight, hearing and support organs,
- the nervous system,
- the immune system,
- diagnosis of allergies
Three main functions of NLS Health Analyzer
Over 5000 spectral tests
- - Different parts of the body to choose from for testing.
- - The new interface shows pictures of organs.
- - 4D - Trosion scanning can automatically scan the body nidus deeper so that the pathology analysis is more accurate.
- - In-depth scanning of chromosomes, DNA and RNA.
- It can automatically scan the body nidus so that the pathology analysis is more accurate
4D scanner test
- - Comprehensive analysis of all organs and systems of the human body
- - Cardiovascular system
- - Gastrointestinal tract
- - Urogenital system
- - Musculoskeletal system
- - Broncho-pulmonary system
- - Endocrine system
- - Visual and auditory aids / organs
- - Nervous system
- - Biochemical analysis of blood without interference
- - Infection in organs and systems: viruses, bacteria, fungi, protozoa, worm infections (staphylococci, streptococcus, lambliose, trichomoid, chlamydia)
- - Qualitative assessment of the level of hormones, adrenal glands, pancreas, thyroid gland, gonads
- - Immunity level
- - Allergic diagnosis